Monday, May 10, 2010

Galaxy Rock for Disconauts - Recess mixtape from 2006























I hopped into Menami's car the other day and she was rocking an old mixtape of mine. Well not super old, but it's at least 4 years by this point. I had forgotten all about it! Although I played out a lot of different genres at the time (still true today!), I particularly adored disco with enough rock elements that made it accessible to those kids that "don't like electronic music".

I had so much fun listening to it again that I thought I'd bring it back for your downloading pleasure. The link below will also provide a full track listing. All vinyl baby!


Also, since we're on the nu disco tip, here's "new" nu one from 2010


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's

favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog

for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The

interview form can
be submitted online here Submit

your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas