Sunday, April 29, 2007

DJ Assault @

Ok, last year UHF, Sensory Effect & Shameless threw a Taurus birthday party with DJ Assault at the Baltic Room. It was ridiculous fun. The picture below is evidence. (Click it to view more pictures from that party)



This year I get to do it again, but at the even more intimate setting of CHAC's Lower Level. DJ Assault is like a 14 year old boy trapped in a man's body. It's hard to say anything serious around him without him chuckling over something like the fact that I just said hard. Swank said he's working on trying to get some drag queens to come party with us. I can't even begin to imagine that scenario. DJ Assault, Jacob London & Drag Queens?! WTF!!! Anyway, to get you in the mood, I grabbed a DJ Assault track from the Pound for Pound blog.
"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me..."
-Recess

DJ Assault - Hoes Get Naked

Recess' Birthday
Friday, May 4th

With the one and only...
DJ ASSAULT!
Plus Jacob London! FUN!




Location:
CHAC Lower Level
1621 12th Ave - Capitol Hill
10p - 2a
21+, $5

No comments: